Freelance SEO Consultant in Malaysia That Delivers Results!
Hire Me For
Hi, I’m Shounak Gupte. I am an expert SEO Specialist with over 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing & Web Development. My expertise includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Website Design and Development, Email Marketing and more!
I help businesses grow online by implementing the right strategies to increase their visibility on search engines like Google and Bing. I also provide consultation on how to utilize social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc., for effective marketing campaigns that will yield fruitful results!
Connect with me on my social profiles below!
It’s my mission to surpass client expectations and deliver the most efficient, creative services. I want businesses of all sizes in any industry to be able succeed with better output at higher profitability levels while achieving their goals!
It takes hard work and unwavering commitment to achieve success. It’s not easy, but with dedication we can make our dreams come true! My aim is for every business I work with be at the top of their game in order get ahead on internet rankings so they have an excellent chance at attracting new customers who are looking specifically where you’re taking off now or just might need what you offer soon too
Why SEO Consulting is Important in Malaysia?
Why Choose Me? SEO Consultant in Malaysia
I have the expertise and knowledge you need to get ahead. I can help with impartial advice, honest pricing plans tailored just for YOUR needs — all at an affordable price!
When you work with me, I will listen to your needs and then find the perfect solution. You can count on my attention for detail as well as a genuine interest in helping make sure that everything falls into place smoothly!
SEO Consultant Who Drives Traffic That Converts
Online marketing has never been more important to your company’s success. With so many options for consumers, it’ll be hard enough just capturing their attention and directing them toward the website of any one business – let alone all those other ones competing with you! A strong SEO strategy can help boost visibility on search engines by producing new leads with each update or change made in content while promoting growth without additional work at hand than what was initially planned out (and this doesn’t even take into account backlinks).
Improve Your Search Engine Rankings (SEO)
If you want your organization to be successful, it’s important that people are able find and contact with what they need. Search engine optimization has been proven by experts such as themselves at Google (and Bing) who say increased traffic will help maximize income for any company! My customized SEO methods focus on improving site rank in major search engines like google so we may reach international audiences while also allowing organizations using my services consistent growth over time.
Have a Project on Mind?
I can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
Let's get together to build a flourishing business!
Businesses are only as successful as the team behind them. I have your back and put in my best to contribute growth for you, so when looking at SEO Consultants who can help build up an online presence while bringing revenue-producing conversions or leads, contact me now!
My SEO Consultation Process
Check Out What My Clients Have To Say
SEO Campaign Benefits
Expert Freelance SEO Specialist & SEO Consultant in Malaysia
SEO is one of the most important aspects of online marketing, and I am a specialist in this field. I have worked as an SEO consultant for over 15 years, and have helped businesses in Malaysia to improve their online visibility and organic search rankings.
As an expert SEO specialist, I can help you to identify the key areas where you need to focus your efforts in order to improve your website’s ranking in search engines. I will also provide you with detailed reports and analysis, so that you can track your progress and see the results of my work.
If you are serious about improving your online presence and want to work with a knowledgeable and experienced SEO consultant, then please get in touch. I would be happy to discuss your specific needs and requirements, and provide you with a proposal outlining my services.
Expert Freelance SEO Specialist & SEO Consultant in Malaysia Benefits
There are many benefits of working with an expert freelance SEO specialist or SEO consultant in Malaysia. Here are just a few of the benefits that you can experience:
1. Improve your website’s search engine ranking – One of the main benefits of working with a freelance SEO specialist is that they can help improve your website’s search engine ranking. This can result in more traffic and leads for your business.
2. Save time and money – Working with a freelance SEO specialist can save you time and money as they can do all the work for you. This means that you can focus on other areas of your business.
3. Get results quickly – Another benefit of working with a freelance SEO specialist is that you can see results quickly. They will be able to implement strategies that will help improve your website’s ranking in a short period of time.
Tips to Choose an Expert Freelance SEO Specialist & SEO Consultant in Malaysia
If you are planning to improve your website ranking and traffic, it is important to hire a reliable SEO specialist or consultant. With the help of an expert, you can effectively increase your online visibility and attract more potential customers. Here are some tips to choose an expert freelance SEO specialist or SEO consultant in Malaysia:
1. Do your research and ask for recommendations. It is important to do some research and ask for recommendations from people you trust when looking for an expert SEO specialist or consultant. You can also check online forums and review websites to get insights from other businesses or individuals who have worked with such service providers before.
2. Ask about their experience and expertise. Once you have shortlisted a few potential candidates, make sure to ask about their experience and expertise in the field of SEO. You can also ask for examples of their work in the past and references from previous clients.
3. Look at the portfolio. When you have shortlisted a few candidates, ask them to send you examples of their previous work (portfolio). You can also ask them to provide you with the contact details of some of their previous clients.
4. Check out their reviews. You can check online reviews and feedbacks from different websites or forums to know more about the reputation and reliability of the candidate you are going to hire.
5. Check their price. Most of the times, you have to pay for SEO services. Good web developers charge different prices for different types of jobs depending on factors like the number of keywords to be optimized, the amount of time needed for completing the project and other details.
SEO, or “search engine optimization”, is the process of optimizing a website for Google search with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site.
There are many different components to SEO, including on-page elements like title tags and meta descriptions, as well as off-page activities like link building and content promotion.
SEO can be a complex and time-consuming endeavor, but it is often worth the effort for businesses that rely on Google search for generating leads and sales.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the practice of improving the ranking of a website on search engines. The higher the ranking, the more likely people are to find the website.
SEO is important because it helps websites to be found by potential customers. It is also important because it can help to improve the visibility of a website.
SEO can be used to improve the ranking of a website on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEO can also be used to improve the visibility of a website on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
SEO is short form for “Search engine optimization”. It is a long-term marketing strategy employed in order to improve a websites visibility and organic search results in google and other global search engines.
SEO works to make a website more visible in search engine result pages (SERPs). The goal of SEO is to earn higher web traffic levels from these SERPs by improving certain ranking factors. The higher a website appears on SERPs, the more likely it is to receive increased web traffic.
The main purpose of SEO is to fill any of a website’s deficiencies so that the site can rank as high as possible in SERP listings.
When it comes to SEO, there is no one answer fits all. How long it will take for your SEO efforts to show results depends on a number of factors, including the competitiveness of your industry, the quality of your content, and how well you target your keywords.
That said, most businesses can expect to see some results from their SEO within 3-6 months. But if you’re in a highly competitive industry, it could take longer to see significant results. The important thing is to keep at it and be patient. Results from SEO can take time, but they are worth the wait.
Keyword research is the process of finding and selecting keywords that are relevant to your business, products, or services. The goal of keyword research is to find keywords that are popular among your target audience and that will help you improve your website’s visibility in search engines.
There are a number of different methods you can use to conduct keyword research, including using online tools, conducting surveys, and analyzing your website’s traffic data. Once you’ve identified a list of potential keywords, you can then begin the process of optimizing your website for those keywords.
The benefits of conducting keyword research include the ability to attract more targeted traffic to your website, improving your chances of ranking higher in search engine results pages, and increasing the overall visibility of your brand.
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing a website to improve its search engine rankings. The main aim of on-page SEO is to make a website more visible and attractive to search engines, which will eventually lead to higher traffic levels and better conversion rates. There are many different techniques that can be used to improve on-page SEO, but some of the most important include choosing the right keywords, using Meta tags, and creating fresh content.
Off-page SEO is the process of optimizing a website for higher search engine rankings through activities outside of the actual website. This can include link building, social media engagement, and other activity that signals to search engines that the site is popular and relevant.
While on-page SEO is important for telling search engines what your website is about, off-page SEO is just as important for showing them that people are actually interested in what you have to say. The two work together to create a well-rounded SEO strategy that can help any website reach its full potential.
As the internet becomes more and more competitive, businesses are wondering if their investment in SEO is really worth it. After all, SEO can be expensive and time-consuming. So how can you tell if your SEO efforts are actually paying off?
Here are a few ways to tell if your SEO is working:
1. You’re getting more traffic. One of the most obvious signs that your SEO is working is an increase in website traffic. If you’re ranking higher in search results, you’re likely to get more clicks and views. Use Google Analytics to track your website traffic and see if there’s been an uptick since you started investing in SEO.
2. Your leads are increasing. Another way to tell if your SEO is working is by looking at your lead generation. If your SEO efforts are getting you more traffic, you’re likely to have more leads coming in. Use Google Analytics to track your leads and see if there’s been a recent increase.
3. Your conversion rates are increasing. If your SEO efforts are working, you’re likely to see an increase in conversions. If you’re getting more traffic, leads and customers, this is a clear indication that your SEO is working. You can use Google Analytics to track your conversion rates on specific pages of your website.
SEO is an important part of any online marketing strategy and can be vital to the success of your website. However, SEO can also be a complex and costly endeavor. So how much does SEO cost?
The answer to this question depends on a number of factors, including the size and scope of your project, your budget, and your goals. However, there are some general guidelines you can follow to get an idea of how much you should expect to pay for SEO services.
Generally speaking, small businesses can expect to pay between $500 and $2000 per month for basic SEO services. Mid-sized businesses may need to budget between $2000 and $5000 per month for more comprehensive SEO campaigns, while larger businesses or enterprises may need to invest upwards of $5000 per month.
When it comes to the cost of SEO, there are a number of factors that can influence the price. The first is the size of your website. If you have a large website with hundreds or thousands of pages, it will take more time and effort to optimize all of those pages for search engines. That will raise the cost of your SEO campaign. Another factor is the amount of competition you have in your industry. If you’re in a highly competitive industry, it will be more expensive to rank highly for keywords because you’ll be bidding against other companies for those top spots. Finally, your location can also affect the cost of SEO. If you’re targeting a local market, it will be less expensive than if you’re trying to reach a national or international audience. All of these factors need to be considered when determining how much to spend on SEO.
If you’re looking for an Expert Freelance SEO Specialist & SEO Consultant in Malaysia, I’m your guy. I have a proven track record of helping businesses rank higher on Google and generate more leads and sales.
If you’re interested in seeing how I can help your business grow, feel free to contact me.